Kamloops Sports Council
We have put forth a lot of changes to ensure that the Kamloops Sports Council is still able to safely operate and serve our members and local sporting community during this global pandemic. Because of this, we are wanting to be completely transparent with our safety protocols to ensure all members and the public can still safely access our services in one form or another. Below are some important things that you should know if you need to get a hold of any of our staff or make a socially distanced stop by our office.
- Our office hours are from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday excluding holidays, and off for lunch from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.
- Our office doors will remain locked during our regular office hours to ensure that only KSC staff are in use of the space. Please knock upon arrival and one of the KSC staff members will be in a mask happy to meet you outside.
- There will be at least one staff member in the office during regular office hours if you need access to any of our member services.
- Zoom meetings are available upon request if you would like to have a more formal meeting to discuss any ideas or needs.
- At this time our Activity Room and Boardroom rentals are suspended until further notice to align with the guidelines set out by our provincial health authority.
- Calling ahead of time if you need to visit the office is always encouraged and appreciated. You can reach us at 250-828-3822 to let us know.
- There is no access to washrooms for members or the public in our space at this time.
- A more detailed version of our safety protocols can be found here.
We will continue to serve our members and the local sporting community during these difficult and unprecedented times. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any needs. We hope to see you all safely sometime soon.